Our dress standards are important in maintaining the high standards enjoyed in the Club, so we ask our members and guests to be aware of our dress code when planning a visit to the Club. To avoid embarrassment and or disappointment at not being permitted entry, appearance must be clean and tidy and respectful at all times, and entry is at the discretion of the management of the Club for the comfort of other members and other guests.
Penrith RSL Club would like to advise that the following items are not permitted at any time in the Club:
- Rubber thongs
- Singlets for males
- Torn/ripped clothing
- Revealing clothing for females (at the discretion of management)
- Offensive motifs on clothing
- Board shorts or football shorts
Penrith RSL Club would like to advise that the following items are not permitted after 8:00pm on any given night:
- Thongs or scuffs
- Shorts (only dress shorts or denim shorts prior to 8pm)
- Trade work attire (including Hi-Vis workwear)
- Work gear (dirty work gear is only allowed in the Legends area prior to 8:00pm)
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron at their discretion, and thanks you in advance for following our dress standards.