WE ARE BACK!
There are still some restrictions regulated due to social distancing and health regulations.
In line with Government regulations and recommendations:
- The club has been cleaned and disinfected
- All staff have completed COVID Safe training and will be temperature checked
- A COVID Marshall will be on duty, please adhere to their instructions
- Increased hand sanitising stations throughout the venue
- New sign-in procedures for members and visitors. All member and visitors must sign in and provide a phone number or email address
The health and well-being of our members, guests and staff still remain our number one priority.
- Maze Cafe will be open daily from 9 am.
- Hair Affair will be operating Monday to Friday during June and back to normal trading hours from Monday 29th June.
- Sports Lounge is now operating Wednesday to Sunday.
- Travel Sphere is now operating. Call (02) 4789 2234 to make an appointment.
- Monkey Mania & Plaster Funtime will reopen on the 1st July 2020. Call (02) 4722 2000 for party bookings. Walk-ins welcome.
- Star Buffet will remain closed until further notice.
As restrictions ease more we are looking at bringing back more promotions from 1st July.
As you are aware, with the imposed health and trading regulations the club was shut down on Monday 23rd March 2020, which resulted in the postponement of pre-nominations session for the Board of Directors, nominations for the Board of Directors, Board elections and the Annual General Meeting. With the recommencement of trade on Monday 1st June 2020 we have been able to re-schedule these events.
Key dates for nominations and elections for two (2) positions on the Board of Directors of Penrith RSL Club Limited to be elected this year.
7:00 pm Wednesday, 17th June 2020 Pre-nomination Information Session
9:00 am Wednesday, 24th June 2020 Nominations open
5:00 pm Wednesday, 8th July 2020 Nominations close
Voting is to take place at the Club, if an election is required, between Friday, 17th July and Monday, 20th July at the following times: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm & 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and 7:00 pm
Wednesday, 22nd July 2020 AGM
The Club’s Constitution provides that any member who is not a director of the Club cannot nominate or be elected or appointed to the Board unless the member has attended a pre-nomination information session conducted by the Club.
WELCOME TO PENRITH RSL CLUB
Penrith RSL is located in the heart of Penrith, at the foot of the beautiful Blue Mountains. As we continue to grow and expand, we are proud to be the leading leisure and entertainment venue in the Nepean area. With great weekly promotions, free entertainment every weekend, fantastic bars and dining options, Penrith RSL is a venue for the whole family!
Become a member of Penrith RSL to take advantage of exclusive members only offers and discounts. With our new rewards program, Aspire Rewards, there is no better time to join and enjoy the benefits of loyalty. For more information click here