In line with directives from the Federal Government, State Government and ClubNSW we will be enforcing all health and social distancing recommendations.
Player numbers will be capped. Please collect a Cash Housie reservation number from the Cash Desk to exchange when purchasing your PETs or books. Only 1 number per person.
Join us for Cash Housie* every Saturday & Sunday morning in the Castle Lounge at Penrith RSL.
ON SALE – 10.00am STARTS – 11:00am CASH TO WIN!!
$28.00 Cash Housie Package – includes 25 games, 6 up and 2 jackpot sheets
PLUS don’t miss our $500 Cash Giveaway every Saturday and Sunday from 1pm.
*Penrith RSL Club Cash Housie supports Learning Links. Prizes vary depending on the number of books sold. 75% of proceeds are used as prizes for those playing. The other 25% of proceeds are utilized for administration and charitable allocation of Learning Links. Authorised under NSW Permits GOCMJH/1548, GOCM/2108 & LTPM/17/02190
Charity Housie sessions are run by Learning Links.
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents who were concerned about the lack of appropriate education services to meet their children’s needs.
Today, the need to provide learning and educational support to children and young people continues.Learning Links’ vision is a community where difficulties learning and disadvantage are no longer a barrier to a fulfilling life.
They work with children and young people with learning difficulties and disabilities, along with their families; including those impacted by sociology economic disadvantage.
Playing Charity Housie helps Learning Links run its programs and services which focus on improving children’s literacy, numeracy and emotional well-being.