Mar

02

Sunday Cash Housie


Event Details

This event is running from 6 March 2022 until 25 December 2022. It is next occurring on 10/07/2022 10:00 AM

  • Venue: Penrith RSL Club
  • Categories: ,
  • Tags: , , ,
  • Upcoming Dates:


LEARNING LINKS – SUNDAY CASH HOUSIE


Join us for Learning Links Cash Housie*  every Sunday morning in the Castle Lounge.

ON SALE – 10.00am
STARTS – 11:00am
CASH TO WIN!!

$30.00 Cash Housie Package – includes 25 games, BSG sheet and 2 jackpot sheets

PLUS don’t miss our $500 Cash Giveaway every Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm.

*Penrith RSL Club Cash Housie supports Learning Links. Prizes vary depending on the number of books sold. Up to 75% of proceeds are used as prizes for those playing. The other 25% of proceeds are utilized for administration and charitable allocation of Learning Links. Authorised under NSW Permit CFN 13232


Back to Weekly Promotions