We are excited to bring back some of Sydney’s best jazz bands to Penrith RSL.
Please note there are some COVID restrictions still in place:
- Patrons must sanitise their hands on arrival and have their termperature checked.
- Patrons must sign in to the club and check using the Service NSW QR Code.
- Castle Lounge has tables of 4 and patrons are asked not to move tables or chairs to make largers groups.
- Patrons must are asked not to co-mingle with other groups and to remain seated except when making purchases, going to the bathroom or outdoor terrace, etc
- There is strictly no dancing permitted.
Thank you for continuing to keep Penrith RSL COVID safe.
SATURDAYS JAZZ & SWING
2 pm in the Castle Lounge
Saturdays Jazz & Swing. John Coltrane, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, and Glenn Miller are only a small number of world-class Composers and musicians that are celebrated in our Saturday sessions. Come in and experience the cream of outstanding accomplished musicians and composers as they take you on a journey through the great music of our time and times gone.
Coming to Penrith RSL:
- February 27 Mulgoa Road Jazz Band
- March 6 The Jack Wiard Quintet
- March 13 Geoff Power
- March 20 Bob Gillespie
- March 27 John Mackie – Yuki Kumagai Jazz Band
- April 3 Big Swing Band
- April 10 Laurie Bennett
- April 17 Mike Hallam Hot Five